Get the home of your dreams.
Let us do the heavy lifting.
Whether you’re buying a home, building, or refinancing, it’s often one of the biggest decisions of your life. We’re here to guide you through the process every step of the way. From the application and approval letters to budget and loan options, we know you have a lot on your mind. Let us take worrying off your plate, so you can make your home-buying more enjoyable!
Because we’re a local bank, we can make quick decisions to help keep your financing moving forward.
Your Mortgage Banking Options
- USDA Rural Development
- VA mortgage programs
- Lower interest rate
- Lower monthly payment
- Reduced lifespan of your loan
- Home improvement projects
- Our lenders begin by working to get you pre-qualified for your new construction loan
- Establishing the budget and financial expectations will give you the freedom to enjoy the process of choosing plans and designing your new home
- Your Construction loan is structured like a line of credit, advancing funds as your project progresses
- Once your project is complete, we have a variety of loan programs available to fit the needs of your permanent financing
You can use the equity for home improvement projects, education, vacations, and more!
Once you establish a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) with us, you can access these funds anytime. You only need to pay interest on the amount outstanding, and you may be able to deduct the interest you pay. (Always consult a tax professional.)
The difference between this and a HELOC is that you get your cash up front. The interest and monthly payments are fixed for the term of the loan. The interest rate will be lower than most other types of loans and credit cards, and you may be able to deduct the interest you pay. (Always consult a tax professional.)