Manage your finances when it’s convenient for you.
Digital Banking is safe and secure and gives you access to your money 24/7. With Digital Banking, you can save time, improve your cash flow, and streamline your processes all in one place.
Digital Banking is free, easy to use, and gives you the convenience to…
- Check your account balances
- Receive estatements & eNotices
- Review your transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Order checks
- Get email or text alerts for your security
- Make mobile check deposits*
- Schedule P2P (Person to Person transfers)*
- Transfer between external accounts
- Pay one-time or recurring bills 24/7 with Online Bill Pay
Our Digital Banking also allows you to easily control your Debit Card so you can make important purchases when you need to. Inside your account, you can…
- Temporarily increase your spending limit
- Notify the bank when you’re traveling
- Turn On/Turn Off your card
- Change your PIN
Get 24/7 access to your money.
Bank however and wherever you’d like with the Pillar Bank App!
Person to Person Payment (P2P)
Send money to friends or family safely, securely, and quickly! It’s faster than writing checks and safer than sending cash. The person you are paying just needs to have a debit card to process the transaction.
Your step-by-step instructions for P2P:
- Login to Online Banking or the Pillar Bank Mobile App
- Select the Move Money tab
- Click New Transaction
- Select your from checking account
- Click +Add New Payee
- Select Person to Person
- Fill out required payee information
- The payee will receive a message to enter their debit card information
- Once the payee completes the previous step you can initiate a new payment
A P2P Agreement acceptance is required before first use.